- Country: Canada
- Summary: Co-Developer for Training on Race-Based Data and Applied Epidemiology
- CAT Ref No: 89122586
- Deadline: 27 Sep 2023
- Competition: ICB
- Financier: Self Financed
- Purchaser Ownership: Public
- Tender Value: Refer Document
- Notice Type: Tender
- Document Ref. No.: 1000250993
- Purchaser's Detail :
Purchaser : PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA
200 Eglantine Driveway Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0K9 Canada
Contracting Authority : Montana Myers
Phone : 000000000
- Description :
- The Emergency Management Branch Training and Development Unit (TDU) at the Public Health Agency of Canada designs and delivers training in applied epidemiology. We provide training to employees of PHAC primarily, though we also train epidemiologists from different organizations (local, provincial and territorial public health authorities).
As we modernize our training curriculum, we have identified a gap in existing training for epidemiologists on how to collect, manage, analyze and report on race-based data. We aim to design a virtual synchronous training on these topics. To accomplish this, we are looking for subject matter experts with whom to co-develop the training.
Specifically, we are looking to contract a small team who can bring advocacy, anti-oppression and anti-racism perspectives to the table and co-create training materials for adult learners. We expect to be co-developing the course from November 2023 to March 2024. The contractor will co-design the scope of the training and co-develop training materials including instructor and participant materials for a virtual training. Collaboration will include online meetings to discuss scope and content as well as collaborative work on shared online documents. Work is to be completed remotely.
The final version of TDU training materials are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and can be shared or repurposed with attribution to the TDU at as the orig...
- Documents :
If you are registered member, kindly login to view full details of this tender notice:
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN